Welcome to the Wisconsin Foundation Quarter Horse Association (WIFQHA)
- 2015 Points are posted! Check out the Show and Events Show Results page to review!
- Updated 2015 Showbill and AQHA Showbill - check out the Shows page for more information.
- Horse Cents: WIFQHA has developed a program to help foster and grow the relationship between child and his or her horse. We will be awarding WIFQHA Youth Members “Horse Cents” throughout the year for their involvement in horse related activities. Please see the brochure here.
- 2015 WIFQHA Directory: We will once again be printing our annual WIFQHA Directory publication. If you are interesting in advertising, please review our Ad Request Flyer. Deadline for ad submission is February 15th.
- 2015 WIFQHA showdates & UPDATED showbill now posted! The following showdates are scheduled for this year at the Jackson County Fair Park in Black River Falls, WI. Show dates are June 6-7, July 4-5, August 8-9, and September 19-20. Please see the showbill for further show details!
- 2015 AQHA Special Events Show: To take place on Sunday, August 9th. We will be hosting the AQHA Special Event classes of Ranch Pleasure and Reining!
- FINAL 2014 Points and Standings are posted! The Wisconsin Foundation Quarter Horse Association wishes to thank all exhibitors, members, and volunteers for your support throughout 2014. Check out the Show and Events Show Results page to review!
- 2015 FQHR Affiliate: WIFQHA is continuing our affiliation with the Foundation Quarter Horse Registry. Please review the showbill for FQHR point qualifying classes.